Words of Wisdom.
- He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither. <Benjamin Franklin>
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it, always. <Gandhi>
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. <Gandhi>
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. <Steve Jobs>
- When art critics get together they talk about Form and Structure and Meaning. When artists get together they talk about where you can buy cheap turpentine. <Picasso>
- Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
- The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior, is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse. <Don Juan in Tales of Power>
- The future you see is the future you get. <Robert G. Allen>
- Go further than you planned. Ask for the moon: you will be surprised how often you get it. <Paulo Coelho>
- The unrestrained selfishness is an oversimplification that leads to misery. <Dimitris Leventeas – 18/08/2011>